1. I've made friends all over the world with other Tibetan Terriers and their owners. I'm on Facebook; you can even Google me (WigglebuttDuncan) and I have 2 whole pages devoted to me! A TT!
2. I've convinced my humans that I'm smart (and that's not just about my breed trait).
3. I'm forgiven for my willful, independent disposition (because my humans believe it's a breed trait).
4. Most people forgive my misbehaving because they think I'm a terrier and it's "terrier behavior," even though I'm NOT a terrier.
5. I get tons of extra special treats for doing stupid things in training. I even get cooked special foods as rewards where I reward my mom intermittently for listening to what I want her to do.
6. It's OK for me to have ADHD; in fact, it's expected.
7. It's OK for me to have notoriously bad recall; in fact, it's expected.
8. Everyone who knows me thinks I'm cute and I know how to maximize it in order to get invited into people's homes (Thanks, Aunt Karen and Uncle Fred).
9. There are very few of my breed around, so I always get LOTS of attention from everyone asking me what kind of dog I am.....
and, finally .....
10. My mom and dad love me so much and think I'm so special, that they actually do something dorky like blogging about me!
CAN YOU BELIEVE IT????